And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.
YOUTH & YOUTH STAFF: JULY 30 - AUGUST 6 | ADULTS: AUGUST 6 - 13
- Housing Accommodations in Traditional Housing on Campus
- Airport Transportation to and from Guatemala City Airport
- Meals and Beverages (including filtered water)
- Translators and on-site staff member assistance
- Drivers and Security
- Utilities and Electricity
- Flights to and from Home and Guatemala
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
- Partnering with Missionaries Chris and Paula McNutt and Hope of Life International
- Building a home
- Feeding the needy warm food
- More projects are on the way!
EXPECTATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 14 years old and/or will be entering 9th grade by June 2022.
- 10 Volunteer Hours (due by April 24, 2022, some of those hours must be with the Community Missions Team)
- Church Attendance (3 out of every 4 Wednesdays for youth)
- Training Meeting Attendance (All are required unless excused for emergency reasons)
- Active participating member of Connect Church
- Kids Safe Approved
- A heart to serve
all will be on Sundays in the Worship Center from noon to 2pm.
- OCTOBER 17, 2021
- DECEMBER 5, 2021
- FEBRUARY 27, 2022
- APRIL 24, 2022
- JUNE 12, 2022
- JULY 10, 2022
- $250 deposit due by Sunday, December 5
- $1,500 in account by Sunday, April 24, 2022
- Passport Confirmation by December 5, 2021
- (Physical copy in hand by February 27 Meeting. We will not buy your plane ticket without it.)
- Emergency Medical Form due by February 27, 2022
Final payment due by Sunday, June 12
- Pepperoni Rolls
- (Money and orders due Oct 17, delivery Oct 30)
- Lasagna Dinners
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- More to come…