After much prayer and consideration, the Pastor Jason and the Connect Church leadership team is excited to announce our plan to resume in-person ministries at Connect Church! Our driving motivation throughout this process is coming directly from God's Word in Philippians 2.
Philippians 2:1-5 NIV
'Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: '
Our goal in coming back is to create an environment where we can do our best to remove concerns, fears, and anxiety. If everyone feels safe, then their guard can be let down to be open to the message of the Gospel! Check out the outline for our resuming church plan below:
PHASE 2: Beginning on June 14
3 Sunday Services that are limited to 135 people each for now, beginning June 14. Having multiple service times will allow us to accommodate as many people as possible.
• We will be offering a 9:00am and 11:00am Modern Service as well a 5:00pm Classic Service. We need to adhere to CDC Guidelines and there are logistical and timing challenges to consider. The different service times will help us meet the needs of those challenges.
• Each service will be a “touchless” worship experience. No handouts, no needing to touch door handles and no offering baskets will be passed. Doors will open to the church 30 minutes before each service to allow for proper distancing and sanitation.
• Social distancing will be encouraged. Please refrain from handshakes and hugs. Our Welcome Team will assist in finding family group seating.
• Those who are vulnerable or feel sick should stay home. You accept the risk by attending our services.
• No nursery, kids or youth ministries, however kids are welcome in our services! Wednesday night Kids and Youth will remain online for the time being.
• No valet, hospitality or cafe’.
• Staff and volunteers will have face coverings/masks on and we encourage you to wear them as well.
• Sanitation will be happening between services and the restrooms will be cleaned during the services. Hand sanitizer will also be readily available.
• Life Groups will continue to meet online and in-person at the leaders discretion.