Sunday, November 7 | 3:00pm to 5:00pm
All cars and trucks are welcome and must complete registration form prior to the event. Vehicle owners do NOT need to come in costume (although strongly encouraged), however, ALL vehicles should be decorated.
*rain date will be Saturday, November 6 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm.
Trunk or Treaters will spend the evening going from trunk to trunk, collecting candy from vehicle owners who have decorated their vehicles to serve as the backdrop for this family friendly event. “Trunkers” will be asked to decorate their trunk, tailgate or hatchback and provide candy for the “treaters”.
• Spaces are limited for participation as a “trunker” and it is free. However all registrations are due by 10pm on Sunday, October 31st.
• All participants must provide their OWN candy for distribution. It MUST be store bought, pre-packaged and sealed. NO HOMEMADE TREATS ARE ALLOWED. Plan for a minimum of 400+ kids to come through.
• Please be courteous to your trunk neighbors and keep your decorations confined to your parking space.
• Vehicles will NOT be permitted to move or leave the parking lot until the conclusion of the event.
• Only properly registered vehicles will be allowed to participate in this event. License plate numbers will be verified at event.
• Most important of all...HAVE FUN and BE SAFE!